Meals on Wheels America and Booster have teamed up to provide you with the opportunity to raise funds for your local program through the online sale of official March for Meals t-shirts. And, this customizable fundraiser kicks back 100% of the proceeds directly to your organization!
RAISING FUNDS WITH BOOSTER
is the only social fundraising platform that allows you to create a campaign to support your own cause by selling custom apparel that you design in the easy-to-use online design lab. Behind every Booster shirt is CustomInk
- the trusted name in custom t-shirts with over 14 years experience and 50 million t-shirts produced. Thanks to CustomInk, Booster is able to provide great-looking, no hassle custom printing, guaranteed.
To get you started, check out our On-Demand Webinar
from the 2016 March for Meals so that you can learn how easy it is to fundraise with Booster whenever you have 22 minutes to spare.
THIS QUICK WEBINAR COVERS:
- Customizing a t-shirt design to celebrate March for Meals in your community;
- Setting up your own t-shirt fundraising campaign webpage;
- Generating additional donations above and beyond the cost of the t-shirt; and
- Cashing in on 100% of the proceeds.
WATCH THE WEBINAR NOW
CUSTOMIZE YOUR OWN DESIGNS USING THESE BEST PRACTICES
Sky's the limit when it comes to Booster's customization options, but to maintain the integrity of the March for Meals brand across the country, we've created these design best practices:
- Select white, gray or navy t-shirts only
- Do not modify the official March for Meals logo in any way
- Do not add any text or additional logos to the front of the t-shirt
- If you'd like, you may customize the back of the t-shirt with your own program logo or simple text
- Remember that as you add more colors and images through the design process, you'll see your estimated profit decrease
The Booster team will be reviewing all designs before your campaign is officially live and free design support is available through the site
T-shirt orders placed by your supporters will not be fulfilled until your Booster campaign ends, so if you want them to buy t-shirts that they can wear during March, it's best to hold your t-shirt fundraising campaign at the end of February. (Doing so will also help build excitement along the way!)
BUYING T-SHIRTS IN BULK
If you're looking to purchase official March for Meals t-shirts in bulk for an event, or for staff and volunteers, you can do so through our Member store. Learn more here